Enjoyed hearing about Personality Quizzes on Gretchen Rubin’s Happier podcast. The quizzes serve as tools for positive self-reflection. So true that they don’t define us, they’re just a small window into certain sides of us.
- Just took the Enneagram. I scored high in 4 types and all ring true:
Type 1. Reformer – Perfectionists are realistic, conscientious, and principled. They strive to live up to their high ideals.
- Type 5. Thinker – Observers have a need for knowledge and are introverted, curious, analytical, and insightful.
- Type 7. Enthusiast – Adventurers are energetic, lively, and optimistic. They want to contribute to the world.
- Type 3. Motivator – Achievers are energetic, optimistic, self-assured, and goal oriented.
Consider that researchers widely observe the Five Factor model (“Big Five”), where I score toward Openness to Experience. So more creative and linked to considering roles depending on the situation. That means we use The Final Fantasy V Job System.
I scored lowest in two roles:
- Type 6. Skeptic – Questioners are responsible, trustworthy, and value loyalty to family, friends, groups, and causes. Their personalities range broadly from reserved and timid to outspoken and confrontative.
- Type 8. Leader – Asserters are direct, self-reliant, self-confident, and protective.
Listen to the episode: Take Personality Quizzes: Happier with Gretchen Rubin Episode 99